Sunday, May 25, 2008

What the FISH!

*Trackz*

Mr. Momojin here. Today is the first day of my holidays and I don't seem to make good use out of it. Gamed since morning =_=. From MMORPG: Cabal Online, to FPS: Wolfteam, to Strategy: DotA, to finally Minigames.

I played a minigame that involved using a school girl. My objective was to use my eyes to zap the school boys until they "die" and become my love slaves. (Sounds so wrong)

My second one involved eating fish and growth.
I started out this small...



Viola~! I became a SUN~! HUGE~!



At this point, I didn't have to control my fish anymore. Everything just came into its mouth... until a congratulations screen popped out. *dang* I wanted to see it grow til its eyeball was as large as the minigame window. xD

Have a nice holiday callers~ *ZIAKZ*

No comments: