Saturday, May 24, 2008

Accidental Flirt?

*Kizz*

Its currently 11.24pm and you are in tune with Momojin's Hut. Awww what a tiring day... Though I didn't do much stuff, my legs are achy...

So anyway it all started when I was driving to school. I carefully drove out of the small road into the main road. Traffic built up because it was a T-junction ahead. I slowly entered the lane I intended as the cars in front of me move inch by inch.

Suddenly I saw a young lady ( Yea yea, I know you callers must be thinking how I wished it was a black and hairy oldman...) walking across the road and was walking pass the anterior of my car. She was also looking in my direction to assure her path was safe. At this moment, my hair have to just so poke my right eye, and I reacted with a blink with my right eye only...



The young lady saw me. I saw her slightly startled expression (with wide eyes) and proceeded to continue on with her task. She had a smile on her face and her pace quickened... Did I just winked at her...? Did I just flirted..? WOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!1111



There you have it. An interesting incident. It was sooo interesting, I told the whole school. Something to giggle and laugh about. HAHAHA~!

Good Nite Callers~! *KIZZZ*

No comments: