Thursday, May 15, 2008

Get to know you DJ

*buzz*

DJ's here. Since I started this channel, DJ has just been babbling and I bet you guyz don't really know much about this Mr. Momojin. Then, Let me introduce myself.

*warning~ this post will DEFINITELY contain scenes that are disturbing. If you want to sleep, please STOP here.*













*I warned you*













*Tsk tsk tsk... daring dude huh?*













*You can still turn back*













*Too late now*

I am a male~ Yes. Mr Momojin is a guy with normal male parts: Little Johny, His playing balls and Jungle setting. Sorry female callers~ Wiped your high hopes with the black censor.



I am not gay *FULL STOP*



I admire old people.



I admire hairy people.



I admire darker skin toned people.



If you want to know more about your "friendly" DJ, post your questions in the comment section. ZAPPING OUT~!

*Tiakz*

No comments: