Thursday, June 26, 2008

Horror games

*ZEEEKKZZZ* What wad tat? 0.0

*zrrrriiikkk* huh!? freaky...

*TAABOO KU RURU KUKU DUDU WEEEE* =_=

Anyways, I am back. My darling just did my last post and played with my blog. Now it looks different and a nice change to it~

Btw, callers have been recently re-playing my Silent Hill 3. Kinda reminds me of the times when I first started playing console games. Oh my first playstation. What thee art to me! You open my eyes to the gaming world as I was being blind in my SOFT TOY WORLD xD

I would start up my tomb raider 1 game. Click start and... and... and... and... Well... nothing~ Exactly! my point is I would be so scared to move my tomb raider any further in order to prevent any sudden attacks of monsters. At most I will make Mrs Lara Craft circle around~ whoowhoo~

Slowly, I made a transition. Action games were my thing. RPGs, 1st person shooters and not to mention- KIDS GAMES. Retarded kiddy games like TOY STORY and many STORY games from Disney would I play and end it. =_= Never dared pass the horror game threshold. That kind of games were on a completely different scale...

After obtaining my PS2 for quite sum time, I decided Silent Hill 3 will be my first horror game... possibly my last... I can be considered "fortunate", I guess =_= Who ever knew my first horror game was, at least to many people, the worst and sickest horror game series...


Silent Hill~ why this game became so darn freakishly frightening in the first place was how brilliant game designers were~ It wasn't always about sudden scares and the usual AHHH WATCH YOUR BACK kind of horror. This horror is completely different... The terrain would occasionally have weird objects like walls made of flesh and blood which shifts and shifts and shifts....*vomit* The sounds~ Every noise, every music is just a wonderful, WONDERFUL addition to the horror. *So difficult to describe* Monsters themselves are the weirdest kind and dang, they look freaking ugly~ *stupid cliche zombies* but that was not the scary part. It was the pure strange and weird that was scary. Random dead bodies would be occasionally found in corners and the weirdest places. Don't get me wrong~ even the dead bodies themselves are strange. I will give a few examples~


A living bloody body (Definitely monster) in a sac hung upside down in a locker and keeps shaking and struggling to get out... *WTF!* With a amustment park setting, a rectangular cage, vertically standing, contains a dead organism covered with flesh and blood with a rather peculiar orientation... *WTF!!* (Not everything has to do with dead flesh) In pure darkness and thick fog, a stage lies at the side surrounded by arc benches. Lying at the very center of that stage, is a red high heel shoe... With my torchlight as the only FREAKING source of light, I slowly approach the shoe *WTF!!!* Occasionally I would find mascot bunnies lying around with blood covering its mouth... This game is SO FREAKING DARK!!! hardly wad there any light... 1 more element I forgotten to mention- The lousy combat system! This gives a feel of helplessness...


One word~ The spooks and chills came from the very questions you want to ask about the total WEIRD HORRORS of the game. Why and how could that dead body ended up in that cage?


With this much craze and freakishness... HOW WOULD YOU NOT LOVE SILENT HILL!!!

*muahahahaazzzzz*

No comments: