Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Fast Break with Breakfast

*FFRRREEEZZZ*

Woooo~ DJ just had a swim~ Bodies all tired up... Guarantee tonight's gonna be a goodnight sleep. Problem here is I am starving >< Oh dinner~ how long have I have to wait for thee~?

Anyways, its evening now, but I am gonna talk about breakfast. Yup, breakfast. Some rich dudes have birds nest soup, shark's fin soup or even abalone for breakfast. Some have noodles or nasi lemak. Yum~ Some just have something just to put something in their tummy. Some just skip it. I usually do this. Not ANYMORE~!!! I found my long lost friends~!!!!

Its holidays, so usually I would wake up around 7.00 am bursting open some wolf heads with a shotgun, hack-and-slashing large and pretty mobs with beautifully animated skills or even co-operating with team members to bring a sad tragic ending to a DotA hero. My stomach would grumble halfway of my action. This would lead to me meeting friend number one.

*ATTENTION!* The following may contain very graphic food and words that will amplify hunger and stimulate saliva glands. Please don't continue if you are starving...


Friend #1

Mr Coco-Crunch


DJ: How are you today Mr Coco?
Coco-Crunch: Just pour the milk... I am thirsty...
DJ: What have you been up to lately?
Coco-Crunch: Ask Nestle. Can I have the milk now...
DJ: Why did they make you look like beetle shells?
Coco-Crunch: @#$%@#$% I am @#$%@#$% thirsty!!11
DJ: Okays~ there you go... *listens to popping sound produced by Mr Coco when reacting with milk.* Ahh~ what the heck. Time to eat you.

After a bowl of cereal, of course, I would be still hungry... My goodness... Another old friend.


Friend #2

Peanut Butter Sandwich (PBS)




DJ: Hello!
PBS: Choose one of us! We argued which would be better. The Chunky Peanut Butter with toasted bread or the Creamy Peanut Butter with normal bread.




DJ: What the heck? Both of you are great. No need talk so much. Enter my stomach!




DJ: Oh my goodness~ Such a thick filling in between. The toast complements the plain bread as the creamy smooth peanut butter complements the chunky crunchy peanut butter. Hahaha~ Callers drooling already so funny... So rich >_<

There you have it~ My 2 friends I meet in the morning. Oh for your info callers, you can make your very own peanut butter. Its great! Got it off AFC (Asian Food Channel)

Recipe:

Firstly, prepare desired amount of peeled peanuts.
Secondly, throw all peanuts into a blender and *blendzzzzzz*
Thirdly, when the peanuts become finer chunks, start to slowly pour olive oil while the blender is still running.
Fourth, stop to pour when the peanut butter has reach your desired thickness. More oil means more diluted. Less means thicker and stickier. Hehe~
Fifth, pour out contents into container. Stick a spoon into the peanut butter and then into mouth. Enjoy the richness and freshness of your very own peanut butter. Add sugar and blend if you want it sweeter. Personally peanut butter is all about the taste of peanuts, not sugar.



Callers~ I know... This is a pretty good post. Got ya'll stomachs grumbling in the wavelength as mine~ Orchestra!!11 Luv'ya callers.

*outzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

No comments: