Saturday, April 26, 2008

Classical music

*Kiizzzz* ( <-- This is for one of my callers. hehe... ) DJ tuned in.

For all you listeners out there, if you haven't notice, me, Mr. Momojin, is quite a psycho... a Schizophrenic... One of my foolish nonsensical traits is that I like old people~ Yesh those grandpas and grandmas at home or old folks centers.

I am going to post some lyrics of classical songs I jokingly made when I was on the score table to annoy my friends about how gay I am... FOR YOU SEXY GRANDMAS AND WRINKLY GRANDPAS~!

Tempo beat plays (sorry you got to create the beat and tempo youself. Sing it if you have to. Has a better effect)

Gay Encounter (Just for fun)

*fast tempo*

His driving straight,
but he's looking at me.

I turn to the left,
and he follows me.

I speed up twice,
He speeds up thrice.

Next thing you know it,
He takes over me.

Immediately he stops
and he gets down the car.

It was a narrow road,
I had to pull over.

Scared to my pants,
I put on a look.

He knocks on the window,
and talks to me.

It wasn't clear,
so I got down the car.

Next thing you know it,
my spotlights were not on...

Power of Love (Superhero Romance Song)

*Slow tempo*

You are my light,
during the dark night.

You give me sight,
when I feel so tight.

You give me flight,
and an extra might.

You are so right,
When you shout out "FIGHT!"

I was so ethusiastic about the song that one of my friends started to give ideas... Momojin out~ *ZIP*

3 comments:

Mizunaga said...

Swt man! Since when so advanced wan, the lyrics?!

Andy Ong said...

Hehe~ Since the DJ used the time machine made by KEWLIN

Mizunaga said...

.. Kew Lin made a time machine?


.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
.............
..............
...............


Excuse me while I go save the world. *pulls out knife*