Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Balls and Bats

*Treeezzz* I love balls... the kind of balls that are light and make a "TAK" sound when they hit the floor... The kind of balls that are nice to hold in your hand and have unlimited ways to smack them... Oh yes, I love balls... Balls of ping pong...

*zzziiitt* A simple game played with a minimum of 2 people, a table, 2 bats and a ball, (Yes, the most important thing is the ball after countless incidents of wrecked,squashed and cracked balls at school. ) ping-pong is one of the games Mr. Momojin enjoys.

Rules are pretty simple. Each dude stands at the opposite end of the table with a net in the middle of the table. Each holds a bat. One person starts the game by serving the ball. A legal serving must allow the ball to hit his own court once then the opponents court once. The opponent then has to retaliate by smacking the ball over the net and bouncing at the opponents table only once. Process is repeated until either dude cannot repeat the process... Objective is to make your opponent unable to return your hit ball...

Okay enough of rules.

I want to tell you about MY experience... Although I started out ping-pong with most of my schoolmates on the same date, my skill improvement is rather interesting...

Approximately a year has pass since we all started playing the game and I play like a newbie/ rookie/ veteran... Yes, Fluctuating level of skill... One moment I miss the ball like crazy while trying to smack it back to the opponents court, the next thing I know, I am smashing the ball like a pro in their ranks...

Its so ANNOYING~! Its so frustrating~!I can get owned within 10 seconds or PAWN my opponent with grace... *depressed* When I am not playing well, I lose all my adrenaline rush and just flunk each time I get to play~ When I am AWESOME, I get so high until I start pretending to swing the bat around even after I stopped playing for 6 hours...

Callers, you can comfort me... I need consolation... *Depressed of his balls*

2 comments:

Mizunaga said...

lol~ Then start to hit *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* la!

Andy Ong said...

=_= I gonna smack your butt with the bat, Mizu