Monday, August 31, 2009

Independence day...

It's early in the morning. Weird nightmare woke me up. Can't sleep now...

Yesterdays outting was great. Had a laughs out with jaryl, julian, joshua, rachel and sis.

Got annoying song stuck in my head. elmo...

So anyone got any plans on how you are going to be celebrating independence day? I've got some suggestions:

If you are a racist, try not to be one today and see how that works out for you.

If you are not a racist, go to a crowded place and check for yourself whether you think the people around you are superior or inferior in any way.

If you are stuck at home, suck your thumb and roll around your floor until you manage to get your parents' attention.

I love being patriotic lol. Being a patriot is kewl... Mel Gibson showed me it's kewl.
I wonder does loving all 3 types of cultural food equates one to being a patriot.

*yawns* I miss mage knight...

No comments: