Tuesday, October 14, 2008

*Achoo*

Oh man~ I still have a little itch in my throat, small coughs and TONS of mucus/phlegm concoction...

Since the last Friday before the last Friday, I started having sore throat. I made fried rice on that day, crappy fried rice. I scooped a bowl of it along with the brownish burnt scraps stuck on the wok.

After swallowing the small piece of the scrap, I felt uneasy in the throat. Immediate I only consumed the fried rice only. Soon, my throat became itchy... lol~

I keep on suspecting it is the scrap that I swallowed, but people say that I am retarded to think that fried rice made me ill~ lol~ I produced EVIL FRIED RICE. hahahaha~

I still think it is though. Scrap was too heaty and might hurt my oesophagus, leaving it opened to viral infection???? lol~ I crapping =.= I don't even have medical expertise.

So during the last week, I kept coming to school even though I was sick like mad. Coughing everywhere and sneezing. Phlegm poured into my mouth everytime I did. Nasty~

Now many people are ill. I think I made Rachel, Lerida, Karlyn and many more innocent victims fall prey to the EVIL FRIED RICE... muahahahaha~ but you know, I just made you all immune to one more type of influenza virus. ^^

Sign by,
ILL BOY

No comments: